Welcome to Baylor School’s blog space. This blog is part of our BaylorLeads 2.0 initiative making information about Baylor School available throughout the spectrum of web 2.0 technologies.
Baylor is a co-educational day and boarding school for grades 6-12 located on the banks of the Tennessee River in Chattanooga, TN.
Baylor’s mission is to foster in its students both the ability and the desire to make a positive difference in the world. Baylor fulfills its mission by providing:
- a rich academic program that opens the minds of students, preparing them for college and for an ever-changing world;
- a school rooted in tradition yet receptive to change, staffed by talented adults who are devoted to teaching and who model for students a lifelong love of learning;
- a wide variety of co-curricular experiences that require active participation and personal commitment, extending learning beyond the lessons of the traditional classroom;
- a diverse academy having at its heart a vibrant resident community of faculty and students from around the world;
- a balance of emphases on activities of the mind, body, and spirit, encouraging students to grow into happy, caring, and honorable adults, ready and unafraid to be leaders for the public good.
Baylor School offers a challenging college prep curriculum including 22 AP courses, 84 athletic teams, and 30 extracurricular activities.
Our 670-acre campus is unparalleled in scope and beauty with state-of-the-art facilities.
To visit our main site, click here.